This is a replacement Gas Tank for 1928-1932 Chevrolet passenger cars. The tank requires the RV-63 (0-30 OHM) or RV-90 (0-90 OHM) sending unit. These tanks are designed for Street Rod Use.
* Die-Stamped Alloy Coated Steel Gas Tank
* Internally Baffled - Minimizes Sloshing
* 3/8" NPT Internal Pickup Tube
* Top Vented
* 2½" Deeper Than Stock - with Larger 15 Gallon Capacity
* Overall Size: 36-3/4" x 10-1/4" x 10-1/4"
* Accepts All 5-Hole Senders - VDO, SW, Classic, etc
* Mounting Straps Included
* Fuel Neck Grommet
* Remote Rollover Vent Valve
* Chrome Twist-on Cap
WILL NOT WORK WITH FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES
Note: This item is oversize and special freight charges will apply. Call or email us for a freight quote.
This part fits most 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 Chevrolet Cars; exceptions may apply. Please read the complete description to see if this part fits your specific vehicle and application.
This product can expose you to a chemical, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov