Shipping and Ordering
- In order to correctly fill your order, we must know the year, model, body style and most importantly, the style number of your car. The style number is found on the identification plate on the firewall of all passenger cars (not used on trucks).
- We accept phone, FAX, C.O.D., VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER orders.
- C.O.D. fee - $14.00 per order. Special order or oversize items cannot be shipped C.O.D.
- C.O.D. orders require payment by money order, certified check or cashier's check only.
- No C.O.D. orders out of the continental United States.
- We ship via United Parcel Service, Fedex and U.S. Mail. Please be sure to give a street address. UPS does not deliver to post office boxes. If your mail comes to a Post Office Box, be sure to include your PO Box number also.
- On pre-paid orders, excess shipping will be refunded.
- Our parts are guaranteed to be to your satisfaction. We will promptly refund for any undamaged articles returned to us, prepaid, within thirty (30) days of purchase (except certain weather-strips, cut to order or special order items which are not returnable). On parts returned after 30 days, but within a 6 month period, we reserve the right to deduct a 15% restocking charge from the refund. We do not accept returns of any kind after six (6) months from date of purchase. Please call to get a Return Authorization number to help speed processing of your return. Also include original sales slip with all returns. We will not accept COD returns.
Prices and Availability
- Prices shown and availability are subject to change without notice. If prices should change, we will process your order and notify you of any difference. When "(os)" is listed next to a price, it indicates that special freight charges apply.
- Parts not in stock will be backordered for 30 days, after which a refund will be made. If we are out of an item we don't expect to receive in the next 30 days, a refund will be sent with the rest of your order.
Shipping—UPS ground, 3-day, 2nd day, Next day, US Mail or truck
- Shipping is FREE—ground freight (in the continental United States) on orders over $500.00—excluding any oversized (os) or heavy items such as pickup wood bed kits, upholstery kits or leaf springs, which cost extra to ship. Need you order in a hurry? Request air freight or air mail service at additional cost—call for a quote.
- Overseas orders will be shipped by U.S. Mail, United Parcel Service, BAX Global or another air freight company. All overseas orders must be pre-paid in U.S. funds. VISA, MasterCard or Discover are preferred for out of country orders.
- Always open and inspect your packages immediately upon receipt. Be sure to check your invoice in the "ordered, shipped, and backordered" columns. You should not be billed for items not received. If there is anything you have been billed for but did not receive, contact us immediately.
- Damaged packages or merchandise should not be returned to us. First contact UPS or the motor freight carrier that delivered the package to you. They will instruct you what to do and they will notify us also. Keep all packing material with the package. They may want to inspect them.